Updated: October 4, 2023 - 11:01:34 pm
- How Do I Join? -
Contact me on AOL Instant Messenger (screen name Tecmo CFP)
or send me an email. Go to the front page and find the email address at the bottom of the page. Uh, I forgot to build this.
There will be a create account thing at some point.
- Gameplay Rules - Follow these rules for TPC games. If you don't, you will get the
- Be a good sport. If someone is not a good sport, simply avoid playing them again.
- If you are using a non-TPC rom, both parties must agree BEFORE the game that the results will
count towards TPC.
- Changing playbooks is allowed.
- For best communication, keep chat window open and move it out of the way.
- WR and TE are not allowed to run the ball except on reverses designed for WR's
- No Using the 4th man down on FG and XP
- Onside kicks are allowed.
- Skipping the coin toss is allowed. The coin toss is random anyway.
- You must say GL and GG. Those stand for Good Luck and Good Game.
- Using the Defensive Linemen is not allowed.
- Please allow the team on defense to pick their defender before the ball is snapped.
- You can only go to the do substitutuions or check conditions TWICE a game.
- The winner is responsible for getting the .sta (save file, F5) file.
- The loser must confirm the winner got the sta. At minimum, allow him time to get the file.
- Player 1 (good side) must pick team first.
- If player 1 wants a different team, player 2 will always be given the chance to repick their team.
- In the event that a disagreement occurs over who is player 1 (good side), the person who initiated the
challenge is player 1.
- Tournament Rules - These rules go into effect 6/6/06.
- Best of 3 - High seed is player 1 (good side) for games 1 and 3.
- Single Elimination - High seed is player 1 (good side)
- One IP per tournament - multi-TPC households, pick your best representative.
- Do Ties Count? - No. Do not send in ties. They will mess up the database. You wil both get losses if you send in a tie.
- Dismissal - If you have been fired or kicked out of TPC, feel free to get a new
AOL IM screen name and try to join again. I don't care if you were stupid in the past, but if you
can fool the league and join under a different name, that is fine. If you are discovered,
you will be booted again. So don't think you can be a jerk, come back and then reveal yourself to
be the previously booted jerk and think you can stay in the league. If you pull off a successful
entry back into the league, just be cool and play your games and act like a regular guy.